If you get to go to the gym regularly, I envy you. Getting to the gym is almost impossible with my schedule, making it really hard to work out. Unfortunately, I also don’t have a lot of room for bulky exercise equipment, so I was pretty limited in the kinds of exercise that I could do.
I was looking around for an at-home program that didn’t require me to dance around in front of the TV for an hour. Then one day I found the website for Focus T25, a new workout by celebrity trainer Shaun T., designed to accommodate people’s busy schedules by only being 25 minutes long!
What Makes it Effective
Focus T25 focuses on working your core while also offering a great cardio workout. This means that you burn calories while also developing strength in your back and abdomen. This not only can make a huge difference in how you look, but also in how you feel. The DVDs guide you through the workouts. The other cool thing is that the workouts are varied, so you don’t get bored.
Equipment is minimal: A resistance band and some handweights are all that are needed!
Pros and Cons
- I didn’t have to buy specialized equipment that I’d have to find room for
- Each session is less than a half-hour. I can find time for that.
- If you have knee or back issues, you’ll appreciate the exercise modifications suggested in the DVDs. Though, of course, you should always talk to your doctor about your limitations.
- If you work out at home, you won’t have the support that you might get at a fitness class or club.
- Not all workouts are for everyone. Again, talk to your doctor about participating in Focus T25.
Where to Buy Focus T25
One of the advantages of buying Focus T25 online is that you can get a lot of free bonuses. These include meal plans, extra DVDs and a resistance band that you can use during your workout. You can also join an online community for additional support and information.
If you can’t afford (or can’t store) expensive exercise equipment and have limited time to exercise, give Focust T25 a try. It’s a program designed for people who are restricted from other types of exercise and who don’t have a lot of time. Chances are that you’ll find a way to work it into your daily routine and make real progress on your fitness goals.